Law and Marriott School of Business students are eligible for federal direct unsubsidized loans and GradPLUS loans. You may also be eligible for additional institutional loans.
Unsubsidized Loans and GradPLUS Loans are available to Marriott School graduate and Law School students.
BYU offers institutional loans for Marriott School graduate students (MSB Loan) and Law School students (Woolley Law Loan).
Marriott School of Business (MSB Loan)
- First year: Up to $8500; Second year: Up to $7000
- Annual interest rate: 6.5% for 2019-20 school year (6 month grace period for repayment)
- Must be enrolled full-time (at least 8.5 credits)
- MSB Loan automatically offered after students have accepted all Unsubsidized Loan eligibility
- Executive MBA/MPA programs are not eligible
Woolley Law Loan
- Students who sign-up for any Bar prep course can submit documentation of cost in order to receive a Woolley Law Loan to cover expenses.
- Students that have completed all summer externship application processing can request a Woolley Law Loan. Loan eligibility is based on number of approved credit hours.
- Annual interest rate: 6.5% for 2019-20 school year (9 month grace period for repayment)
BYU Loan Repayment
BYU contracts with Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI) to service the repayment of MSB and Woolley Loans. For information on repayment:
ECSI customer service line: 1-888-549-3274 https://heartland.ecsi.net/