Instructors can make grade changes for past semesters online.
After grade processing is complete, you can change grades online in the grade roll by following these steps:
- Click on the button above.
- Select the semester by clicking on Year Term in the upper left corner.
- Select Roll for the class needed.
- Select students by checking the box in the left column, or click Select All.
- Click Change Grades.
- All the students selected will appear on the next screen along with the grade change policy.
- For each student, select the new grade and the reason for the change using the drop-down menus.
- Click Submit. An email will be sent to both the person making the grade change and the primary instructor for the class.
You can make a grade change for the following reasons:
- Calculation error in computing the grade
- Posting the wrong grade to the grade roll
- Changing a T grade
- Posting a grade if no grade roll was submitted (NS)
- Re-evaluation of completed work with no additional work submitted
If your reason is not listed, or you have other grade-related questions, call us at 801-422-6567.
Grade Change FAQ’s
Who can change grades for a class once it has become historical?
I am in my grade roll but there is no grade change column. Why?
How long do I have to change grades?
Can I change T grades for multiple semesters?
How will I know if an unauthorized grade change has been made?