Learn about how to register for classes and registration status.
- The green (or red) sections at the top give you a quick glance if there is anything that might prevent registration.
- Click on the semester to jump down to future semesters. NOTE: The Unassigned section shows the classes you have planned but not assigned to take in a specific semester.
- See the date you can begin registering if you have registration eligibility (see number 4.)
- This shows your registration eligibility status.
- The new Booklist link takes you to your required textbooks for that semester.
- The Grade column will indicate if any grades in your current registration have been given. (E.g. audit, withdraw, etc.) See more about grades here. The Details column indicates specifics about a class like section type, lab, envelope, etc. Hover over the icon for details.
- Go here to see the classes you’ve planned for the semester.