Skip to main content

Transcript Submission

How to transfer credit from previous college and universities.

BYU requires official transcripts from each college a student has attended, including transcripts from colleges sponsoring concurrent enrollment programs taken during high school, as well as any CES Institute of Religion. Transcripts may be sent directly from the college to BYU electronically or by mail, or you may hand-deliver a sealed envelope. BYU does not accept faxed transcripts.


Send an electronic copy through Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, or to


BYU Admissions
Brigham Young University
B-226 ASB
Provo, UT 84602


Deliver your official transcript to the Enrollment Services Office (D-155 ASB). The envelope may not be opened or tampered with in any way.


For international coursework, please visit the International College Credit page.

For AP, IB, or Cambridge coursework, please visit our Exam Guide page.

For religion credit, please visit our Transferring Religion Credit page.