Add Grading and Teaching Assistants
Grading and Teaching Assistants help professors in the grade submission process, with different levels of access.
Grading Assistant: can save, submit, or post grade rolls
Teaching Assistant: can only save grade rolls
- Click “Add Assistants” button above.
- Your classes for the current semester will be listed.
- To find a past semester, click Year Term and select a different semester.
- If you do not see a class you need access to, contact your department to find out why you are not listed as the instructor.
- Select Assist (in the Links column) for the course.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Add Assistant.
- Enter an identifier for the assistant you are adding (i.e. Net ID, BYU ID, last name and first name).
- Click Find Assistant.
- Click the Add box and select either Teaching Assistant or Grading Assistant.
- Click the Add button.