Note: If you have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, then you are not eligible for undergraduate admission to BYU; please contact our Graduate Studies department for information about continuing your education.
Admission Application Tips
- Submit the application by the appropriate ..
- You will apply at apply.byu.edu using the same login information that you used when previously attending BYU. You will need to update the application with any new information (such as additional college work received) and you will be required to submit a new Ecclesiastical Endorsement.
- You may have completed additional credit since attending BYU. If so, you will need to send transcripts showing all work you have completed since attending BYU previously.
- Students who have already been admitted to BYU will not need to re-pay the application fee to re-apply.
- Students who have not had day-continuing eligibility, but did participate in Study Abroad or Continuing Education are considered transfer students.