- Submit the application by the appropriate application deadlines.
- Please note that housing options are dependent upon what is available on any given room selection date.
- Students should apply for the semester or term for which they wish to attend. Requests to change beginning semesters may not be accommodated.
- The admission criteria are the same for all entry dates. One semester or term is not easier to get into over another.
- Applicants intending to serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ can view full information about deferring here.
- Applicants will need to submit a transcript for any concurrent college credit received.
- Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information. BYU will only accept official US-accredited transcripts without an evaluation.
- Because of the level of intellectual, social, and emotional maturity required of university students, BYU does not admit applicants who will be less than 17 years of age by the first day of class.