How to Apply for Graduation
Learn how to apply for graduation as an undergraduate student.
To apply for graduation, you must:
- Decide on a graduation date based on when you will finish your coursework and requirements.
Have an active ecclesiastical endorsement that covers your graduation date.
- Check your endorsement status on MyMAP.
- If necessary, update your endorsement.
- Fill out the online graduation application.
- Pay a one-time $15.00 fee which is charged to your student account.
- Contact your individual advisement center to finish applying for graduation.
- Pay all outstanding charges on your account.
If any of these circumstances apply to you, please contact your advisement center.
- You missed the application deadline for the semester
- You failed a required class your last semester
- You need to cancel or postpone your graduation
Graduate Student - Graduation Information
Order your Cap and Gown