BYU offers institutional loans for Marriott School graduate students (MSB Loan) and Law School students (Woolley Law Loan).
Marriott School of Business (MSB Loan)
- First year: Up to $8500; Second year: Up to $7000
- Annual interest rate: 5.75% for 2021-22 school year (6 month grace period for repayment)
- Must be enrolled full-time (at least 8.5 credits)
- MSB Loan automatically offered after students have accepted all $20,500 of their Unsubsidized Loan eligibility
- Must have room in the cost of attendance (COA) after federal aid and scholarships are accounted for and the MSB loan cannot exceed the COA
- Executive MBA/MPA programs are not eligible
- International students are not eligible, but can reach out through the MSB to see what other financial aid options are available
Woolley Law Loan
- Students who sign-up for any Bar prep course can submit documentation of cost in order to receive a Woolley Law Loan to cover expenses.
- Students that have completed all summer externship application processing can request a Woolley Law Loan. Loan eligibility is based on number of approved credit hours.
- Annual interest rate: 5.75% for 2021-22 school year (9 month grace period for repayment)
Visit our Loan Repayment page for information on repaying federal loans and BYU institutional loans