There are separate awards for spring/summer terms available to students.
Spring/summer scholarships awarded by the Financial Aid Office may be:
- Claimed with less than full-time enrollments, even down to half a credit.
- Applied toward tuition charges for spring, summer, and/or spring-through-summer-length courses.
These awards will:
- Appear in My Financial Center as one lump sum on spring term but can be used across both spring and summer terms.
- Adjust to cover either half or full tuition charges, depending on the scholarship awarded (i.e. a half-tuition scholarship will pay for half the tuition charges). Any remaining funds due to half-time enrollment in the Spring term can be applied towards Summer term tuition.
A few other details:
- Spring/summer scholarships may not be deferred.
- Scholarship amounts are based on Latter-day Saint tuition rates.
- Only undergraduate students are eligible for these spring-summer scholarships.
- The waiving of the customary full-time enrollment requirement for spring-summer scholarships only applies to awards made by the Financial Aid Office. If you receive a scholarship from another campus unit, check with that office to understand the rules.