Skip to main content
If you are an international student, find out how to transfer your international credits.

All college work done outside of the United States (not US accredited) must be evaluated and submitted by an international credential evaluation agency at the applicant’s expense.

There are two agencies BYU accepts:

  1. International Education Research Foundation (IERF) – preferred
  2. World Education Services (WES)
IERF: How to Apply