All materials must be received or reported by the appropriate application deadline. If you would like to make any changes to your application after submission, you will be required to withdraw your application and then resubmit. This will update the application submission timestamp. Failure to report a complete and accurate academic history, may result in your acceptance being revoked, loss of credit, or dismissal from the institution.
*If you or your university or college opted for pass/fail grades for the semester(s) or term(s) impacted by COVID-19, this will not have a negative impact on your admission application to BYU. Please note pass grades are not counted towards your 24 completed college credits and you may need to include your high school transcript as a result.
BYU requires official transcripts from each college you have attended. This includes transcripts of courses taken through concurrent enrollment programs while in high school. Applicants must report all college work in the college section of the application whether or not it was completed on a college campus. Even if the work will be on a high school transcript, the college must be included. Failure to report a complete academic history may result in an offer of admission being revoked, loss of credit, or dismissal from the University.
We recommend sending transcripts at least 2-3 weeks in advance of the application deadline to ensure it arrives in time for you to submit your application. BYU does not accept faxed college transcripts. College transcripts may be sent to BYU in the following ways:
- Electronically through Parchment Exchange or National Student Clearinghouse.
- Sent directly from the university via email to email@example.com.
- Mailed directly from the college/university you attended.
- Hand-delivered in a sealed envelope (the envelope cannot be tampered with in any way) to Enrollment Services (D-155 ASB).
- If you have completed any international work, please see Evaluating International Work for more information.
For information about credit transferability and other FAQs, please visit transfer.byu.edu.