Skip to main content


Having trouble registering? You might have a hold. Find out what the issue is and how it can be resolved.

Be aware that MyMAP will only display current semester holds, not past or future. If you have one of the following holds, you must clear it before you can register.


Contact Office

Reason for Hold

Academic Standards Academic Support Office Your academic performance.
College Advisement Center Advisement Center You need to meet with an advisor to create a plan for graduation before registering.
Continuing Ecclesiastical Endorsement Honor Code Office You did not submit your ecclesiastical endorsement for the academic year for which you are registering. Please visit to begin the process.
Financial Hold Enrollment Services You have overdue financial charges or loans.
First-Year Writing Advisement Center You did not complete your first-year writing requirement within the first two semesters. You need to register for a class that fills this requirement on the same day your advisement center clears the hold, or the hold will be placed back on your record.
Graduate Studies Graduate Studies Office Contact the Graduate Studies Office.
Standards Honor Code Office Contact the Honor Code Office.
Tuberculosis (TB) Test Health Center Medical Records You have a TB hold because you have resided outside of the United States. Submit the results of your TB test to the Health Center to clear this hold.
Tuition Delinquent Enrollment Services You did not pay tuition by the deadline (one week before the beginning of classes). See the tuition policy for more details.


D155 ASB